Both “able2sail” and the “Jenny Rose” are now located at Inverkip Marina and can be found on pontoon “B” just past the main marina office (see map below).
What Should I Bring?
We will provide-
• Waterproof jacket & trousers.
• Safety harness.
• Public Liability, Employers Liability and the vessels own insurance.
• General Risk Assessment (on request).
What you need to bring-
• Any medication required for the period you will be away (plus spare).
• Warm clothing (many layers are best). Spare items never go amiss- even in sunny weather it can be cold at sea.
• Soft non-marking soles on shoes or waterproof boots.
• Wark hat, gloves, sunhat, sunglasses.
• Seasickness pills- check with your pharmacist to decide on the best brand, especially if you are taking other medication.
• Personal belongings such as camera, phone*.
Please pack all of the above in to a soft hold all type of bag.
*Please note that you are responsible for the safe use, storage and security of your personal equipment. Able2sail cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to personal equipment.